Best PLC & Automation Course in Jalandhar
We provided professional Instructors for affordable Best PLC & Automation Course in Jalandhar.The Best PLC & Automation Training in Jalandhar will help you Realistically learn PLC & Automation from scratch.
Programmable Logic Controller, PLC or Programmable Controller is a digital computer used for automation of electromechanical processes, such as control of machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides, or light fixtures. The abbreviation “PLC” and the term “Programmable Logic Controller” are registered trademarks of the Allen-Bradley Company (Rockwell Automation). PLCs are used in many industries and machines. Unlike general-purpose computers, the PLC is designed for multiple inputs and output arrangements, extended temperature ranges, immunity to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact. Programs to control machine operation are typically stored in battery-backed-up or non-volatile memory. A PLC is an example of a hard real-time system since output results must be produced in response to input conditions within a limited time, otherwise, an unintended operation will result.
COURSE CODE: ITR-201 COURSE DURATION: 6 WEEKS
- Introduction To Automation
- Why We Need Automation
- Evolution In Industrial Automation (A Brief History)
- Different Type Of Industrial Control Mechanisms)
- Introduction to PLCs
- PLC Advantages over Microcontrollers
- Area of Applications
- DATA Flow During Automation
- Motor Drives Introduction & Their Need
- Sensors Introduction & Their Need
ABOUT PLC TRAINING COURSE:
The PLC or Programmable Logic Controller will thoroughly cover PLC Programming, PLC Installation, Selection of PLC, Wiring different types of PLC. In this Students or Professional can learn different PLC Software and PLC Simulators which is used in the industries for Various Applications
APPLICATIONS OF PLC:
- Industrial Monitor and Controller
- Wheat Mills
- In Hospital
- and Many more
CHAPTER 1: PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS (PLC): AN OVERVIEW
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- History of PLC
- Basic Parts of a PLC
- Principles of Operation
- Modifying the Operation
- Block Diagram of PLC
- Selection of PLC
- Complete Industrial Automatic System (Intro. SCADA, HMI, AC, DC, VFD, AFD etc )
- Block Diagram of Explanation of Above
- Examples of Automation System
- Advantages of automation/merits of automation
- Push buttons
- PLC’s Today
- PLC Manufactures
CHAPTER 2: COMPARISON OF PLC WITH OTHER CONTROL MECHANISM IN INDUSTRY.
- PLC Vs. Relay
- PLCs versus Computers
- PLC versus Microcontroller
- Advantages of PLC
- Limitations of PLC
- PLC Size
- PLC Applications
- Labs: Overview of PLC Panel
CHAPTER 3: PLC SECTIONS IN DETAIL
- The I/O Section
- Discrete I/O Modules
- Analog I/O Modules
- Special I/O Modules
- I/O Specifications
- Input modules
- Output modules
- Typical Discrete I/O Module Specifications
- Typical Analog I/O Module Specifications
- Processor, controller or (CPU)
- Power supply
- PLC Operation
- Relay – Types and Specifications
- Contactor – Types and Specifications
- DOL starter
- Forward-reverse starter
- Star-delta starter
- Labs: Identification and Testing of PLC Components:
- C, NO Switches, Relay, Contractor, Use of MultiMeter
CHAPTER 4: PLC H/W, S/W INTERFACE AND MEMORY TYPES
- Hardware Contacts Vs Software Contacts
- Hardware, Software Output Status
- Sensors and their types
- Criteria to choose a sensor
- Classification of sensor
- Inductive sensors
- Capacitive sensors
- Thermal sensors
- Optical sensors
- IR sensors
- Acoustic wave sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Interfacing of a sensor with PLC
- Applications of sensor
- Programming Terminal Devices
- Recording and Retrieving Data
- Labs: Testing of Contactor , Holding Inching with Contractor,
CHAPTER 5: REVIEW ON WATER LEVEL SENSING USING PLC
- Key terms
- Proximity sensors
- Flow Chart
- Block diagram
- Cross-sectional view of a tank
- State diagram
- Truth table
- Wiring diagram
- Ladder diagram
CHAPTER 6: PLC DELTA MODEL NO. OR ALLEN BRADLEY NO. OR SIEMENS
- Front View : Image
- PLC Connecter, Contactors and Conventions.
- Wiring of PLC
- Input/output module
- Power supply
- Communication type
- Indicators and Other Options (View in PLC) in PLC
- How to Read PLC Manual
CHAPTER 7: REVIEW OF NUMBER SYSTEMS AND CODES
- Decimal System
- Binary System
- Negative Numbers
- Octal System
- Hexadecimal System
- Binary Coded Decimal (BCD) System
- Gray Code
- ASCII Code
- Parity Bit
- Binary Arithmetic
CHAPTER 8: FUNDAMENTALS OF LOGIC
- The Binary Concept
- AND, OR, and NOT Functions
- The AND Function
- The OR Function
- The NOT Function
- The Exclusive-OR (XOR) Function
- Boolean Instructions
- Developing Logic Gate Circuits from Boolean Expression
- Producing the Boolean Equation for a given Logic Gate Circuit
- Hardwired Logic versus Programmed logic
- Programming Word Level Logic Instructions
- Labs : Implementation, Verification and Testing of Logic Gates of PLC
CHAPTER 9: BASICS OF PLC PROGRAMMING
- Processor Memory Organization
- Program Files
- Data Files
- Program Scan : Input Scan, Program Can, Output Scan
- PLC Programming Languages
- PLC Instructions: Classification
- Relay-Type Instructions
- Instruction Addressing
- Branch Instructions
- Internal Relay Instructions
- Programming Examine If Closed
- Examine If Open Instructions
- Entering the Ladder Diagram
- Tips for Writing Ladder Programming.
- Rising and Falling Edges
- Set or reset
- Concept of Memory Bit
- Interlocking between two switches
- Labs : Practicing of Basic Program with Memory Bits and Interlocking Techniques
CHAPTER 10: PROGRAMMING TIMERS
- Basic of Timer
- Timer: Simple Delay
- Timer: On Delay
- Timer: OFF Delay
- Retentive Timer Delay
- Cascading of Timer
- Applications of Timer
- Labs : Practicing of Timer
CHAPTER 11: PROGRAMMING COUNTERS
- Basic of Counter
- Up Counter
- Down Counter
- Up-Counter Counter
- Application of Counters
- Labs : Practicing of Counter
CHAPTER 12: COMPARISON INSTRUCTIONS
- Equal Instruction
- Not Equal Instruction
- Less Then Instruction
- Less Than or Equal to Instruction
- Greater Then Instruction
- Greater Than or Equal to Instruction
- Masked Comparison for EQL
- Limit Test
- Labs : Practicing of Compare Instructions
WHY CHOOSE US FOR PLC & AUTOMATION INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN JALANDHAR?
PLC & Automation Industrial Training in Jalandhar can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR PLC & AUTOMATION INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN JALANDHAR
PLC & Automation Industrial trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this PLC & Automation Industrial Training has hands-on experience in PLC & Automation Industrial, including an immense year of experience teaching PLC & Automation Industrial training for entrepreneurs and professionals
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top PLC & Automation Industrial Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for PLC & Automation Industrial Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for PLC & Automation Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- PLC & Automation Industrial training in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best PLC & Automation Industrial training and placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal PLC & Automation Industrial training in Jalandhar.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of PLC & Automation Industrial training in Jalandhar helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for PLC & Automation Industrial training in Jalandhar.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.