Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar
We provided professional Instructors for affordable Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar.The Matlab Training in Jalandhar will help you Realistically learn Matlab from scratch.
Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Project Based on Signal & communication
Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Embedded System Development Tools
AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
VLSI Design Flow and HDL’s
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
HDL’s – MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
Project on VLSI MATLAB
Top Reasons for joining Itronix Solutions Best MatlabIndustrial Training in Jalandhar
- We provide Matlab Industrial Training Video Tutorials for the classroom sessions, so if the candidate skipped any class he/she might learn from Er Karan Arora video lectures
- All our Matlab Industrial Training programs based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our Data Scientists and placement partners approve our training curriculum.
- Training/Coaching is going to conduct on a daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule according to the needs of the candidate.
- We have one of the biggest teams of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Our Founder and Data Scientists will conduct training.
- Our Labs are well-equipped with an upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are well-equipped with a projector, smart classrooms, smart tablets, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- We provide free Personality Development classes, which include Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- Students will get study material in the form of E-Books, Jupyter Notebooks, and 1500 Questions about Interviews.
- You’ll get Worldwide recognized IBM Course Completion Certificate
- We accept Flexible Payment solutions such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, and Debit Card.
- In our Jalandhar center,Matlab Course designs according to current IT requirements.
- With well-defined training modules & curriculum, we offer the best Matlab Industrial Training and placement in Jalandhar
- We provide a 24×7 lab facility. Students/professionals have free access to the labs, Desktops for desired or appropriate timings as per their own.
Trainer Profile for Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar
The instructors provide students with full freedom to explore the topic and learn based on examples in real-time. Our trainers help candidates complete their tasks, and also prepare them for questions and responses to interviews. Candidates are also free to ask any questions.
- We have More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- We have trained more than 2100+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- We are well connecting with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Our Trainers have Expert level Subject Knowledge and are fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers in their fields have expertise with several real-time projects.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Matlab, Matlab, etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- We have Strong Communication Skills and a professional mentor who understands the student’s needs.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- We have a Data Science expert team,MatlabQualified Associate, and MatlabCertified professionals.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best Matlab Trainer and get best Best MatlabIndustrial Training in Jalandhar & BestMatlabIndustrial Training in Jalandhar
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar
Being one of the top Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar, and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after the successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with the latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons, Intel, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Mindtree Technologies, RIT Solution, Cognizant, Webtunix AI, TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber, and Wipro