Embedded Linux ITRONIX CERTIFIED & Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar | Matlab Training in Jalandhar
We provided professional Instructors for affordable Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar.The Matlab Training in Jalandhar will help you Realistically learn Matlab from scratch.
Introduction to MATLAB
- Historical Background
- Scope of MATLAB
- Importance to Engineers
- MATLAB Windows (Editor, Work space, Command history, Command Window)
- Operations with variables
- Naming and Checking Existence
- Clearing Operations
Data and data flow in MATLAB
- Matrix Operations & Operators
- Reshaping Matrices
- Importing Exporting Of Data
- Data types
- File Input-Output
- Communication with external devices
Editing and debugging M Files
- Writing script files
- writing functions
- Error Correction
- M-Lint Automatic Code Analyzer
- Saving files
- Flow control
- Conditional Statements
- Error Handling
- Work with multidimensional array
- Cell Array & Characters
- Developing user defined function
- Scripts and other Functions
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
- Simple graphics
- Graphic Types
- Plotting functions
- Creating plot &Editing plot (2D and 3D)
- Graphics Handles
- GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Model Based Design
- Mathematical Modeling
- Converting Mathematical Model into Simulink Model
- Running Simulink Models
- Importing Exporting Data
- Solver Configuration
- Masking Block/Model
- Basic Technical Level Computing with MATLAB
Control System Toolbox
- General instructions
- Create linear models
- Classes of Control System Toolbox
- Discussion on state space representation
- Transfer function
- System gain and dynamics
- Time & Frequency domain analysis
- Classical design, State Space Model
- Transfer function representation, System response
- LTI viewer detail and explanation about LTI viewer
- Designing of compensator
- Use of SISO design
Project on Control & Simulink
Signal Processing Toolbox
- Basics of Signal Processing
- Representing Signals
- Analysis of different Signals
- Complex Signals
- Filter Designing
- Using the Filter Designing GUIs
- Analyzing the filter plots
- Filter Designing using Script Files
- Speech Recording
- Speech Processing
- Other Signal Processing Functions
- Signal Sources
- BER Tool
- Special Filter
Project Based on Signal & communication
Image Processing Toolbox
- Reading and Writing Image Data
- Displaying and Exploring Image
- Spatial Transformation
- Image Registration
- Designing and implementing 2D linear Filters for Image Data
- Morphological Operations
- Analyzing and Enhancing Images
- ROI based Processing
- Neighborhood and Block operations
Computer Vision Systems Toolbox
- Input, Output, and Conversions
- Display and Graphics
- Registration and Stereo Vision
- Motion Estimation and Tracking
- Geometric Transformations
- Filters, Transforms, and Enhancements
Project Based on Image & Computer Vision
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Basic introduction to fuzzy logic
- Fuzzy Versus Non-fuzzy Logic
- Foundations of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Inference Systems
- Building Systems with Fuzzy Logic Toolbox Software
- Building Fuzzy Inference Systems Using Custom Functions
- Working from the Command Line
- Working in Simulink Environment
- Simulating Fuzzy Inference Systems Using the Fuzzy Inference Engine
Neural Network Toolbox
- Network Objects, Data, and Training Styles
- Multilayer Networks and Backpropagation Training
- Control Systems
- Radial Basis Networks
- Self-Organizing and Learning
- Vector Quantization Nets
- Adaptive Filters and Adaptive Training
Stateflow in Simulink
- Stateflow Chart Concepts
- Stateflow Chart Notation
- Stateflow Chart Semantics
- Building Mealy and Moore Charts
- Using Actions in Stateflow Charts
- Stateflow Design Patterns
- Truth Table Functions for Decision-Making Logic
- Using Simulink Functions in Stateflow Charts
- Debugging and Testing Stateflow Charts
- Exploring and Modifying Charts
- Semantic Rules Summary
- Semantic Examples
Analysis of C MEX files
- C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Examples of C/C++ Source MEX-Files
- Debugging C/C++ Language MEX-Files
- Handling Large mxArrays
- Memory Management
- Large File I/O
Introduction to Embedded System for MATLAB
- Basic components of Embedded System
- Hardware Classification of Embedded System
- Programming Language Classification of Embedded System
- Advantage & Disadvantage of Low level & High level Programming Languages.
- Type of Microcontroller
- Memory Classification
Embedded System Development Tools
AVR Architecture & Instructions
- Classification of Von-Neumann and Harvard Architecture
- Difference between RISC and CISC
- Memory Classification (Primary & Secondary)
- Data Transfer Instructions
- Arithmetic Instructions
- Logical Instructions
- Conditional Instructions
I/O Port Programming
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Display Types
- 7 Segment Interfacing
Motors Interfacing & Sensors
- Introduction to Motors
- DC Motor Interfacing
- Stepper Motor Interfacing
- Introduction to Sensing Devices
- Different Type of Sensors
Introduction to MATLAB Arduino Tool
- Introduction to Arduino Boards and Shields
- Arduino IDE Introduction
- Programming in Arduino
- Arduino Interfacing With MATLAB
Peripheral Interfacing with MATLAB Arduino
- Led Interfacing
- 7 Segment Interfacing
- DC motor Interfacing
- Stepper motor Interfacing
Introduction to Simulink Arduino Tool Library
- Arduino Interfacing With Simulink
- Standalone Application Development Using Simulink
Projects on Interfacing between Arduino, MATLAB and Simulink
Introduction to VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages.
- Applications of VLSI
- Top Down Design Methodology
- Bottom Up Design Methodology
VLSI Design Flow and HDL’s
- Design Process and Steps.
- Design Simulation and Design Synthesis.
- Introduction to VHDL
- Introduction to Verilog HDL
- Difference between Verilog HDL & other Programming HDL’s
Tools Used for HDL’s
- Different Tools Available in Industry
- Working on Xilinx Project Navigator
- Working on Simulator
Introduction to Various HDL Modeling Style
- Gate Level Modeling Style
- Data Flow Modeling Style
- Behavioral Modeling Style
- Switch Level Modeling Style
Keywords & Data Types in Verilog HDL
- Data Types
Hardware Implementation using HDL’s
HDL’s – MATLAB Interfacing
- MATLAB HDL Coder
- Code Generation using HDL coder in MATLAB
- Learning MATLAB TOOL related programming
- Fixed point conversions
- HDL code generations
Hardware Implementation on FPGA using MATLAB
- Synthesize Code from MATLAB to Verilog HDL
- Learning MATLAB HDL Verifier
- Learning ModelSim using MATLAB
- Using MATLAB HDL Verifier to operate FPGA in Loop.
Project on VLSI MATLAB
Top Reasons for joining Itronix Solutions Best MatlabIndustrial Training in Jalandhar & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar:
- We provide Matlab Industrial Training Video Tutorials for the classroom sessions, so if the candidate skipped any class he/she might learn from Er Karan Arora video lectures
- All our Matlab Industrial Training programs based on Live Case studies and Industry Oriented Projects.
- Our Data Scientists and placement partners approve our training curriculum.
- Training/Coaching is going to conduct on a daily & weekly basis and conjointly. We will customize the training schedule according to the needs of the candidate.
- We have one of the biggest teams of certified expertise with 8+ years of real industry experience.
- Our Founder and Data Scientists will conduct training.
- Our Labs are well-equipped with an upgraded version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are well-equipped with a projector, smart classrooms, smart tablets, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- We provide free Personality Development classes, which include Fluency, Group Discussions, Job interviews Preparation & Presentation skills.
- Students will get study material in the form of E-Books, Jupyter Notebooks, and 1500 Questions about Interviews.
- You’ll get Worldwide recognized IBM Course Completion Certificate
- We accept Flexible Payment solutions such as Paytm, Cheques, Google Pay, Cash, Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, and Debit Card.
- In our Jalandhar center,Matlab Course designs according to current IT requirements.
- With well-defined training modules & curriculum, we offer the best Matlab Industrial Training and placement in Jalandhar
- We provide a 24×7 lab facility. Students/professionals have free access to the labs, Desktops for desired or appropriate timings as per their own.
Trainer Profile for Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar
The instructors provide students with full freedom to explore the topic and learn based on examples in real-time. Our trainers help candidates complete their tasks, and also prepare them for questions and responses to interviews. Candidates are also free to ask any questions.
- We have More than 7+ Years of Experience.
- We have trained more than 2100+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- We are well connecting with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Our Trainers have Expert level Subject Knowledge and are fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers in their fields have expertise with several real-time projects.
- Up to Date on Latest Technologies like Cloud, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Full Stack, Data Science, React Native, Angular, Amazon Web Service, Matlab, Matlab, etc.
- Having 4+ Years of Corporate Training Experience
- We have Strong Communication Skills and a professional mentor who understands the student’s needs.
- 100% Success rate on Batch Completion
- We have a Data Science expert team,MatlabQualified Associate, and MatlabCertified professionals.
- Referred 1350+ Students in MNC Companies
- Expert in Preparing Skill and Experienced based Resume
- Having Strong Experienced in Banking, Telecom, E-Commerce Sectors
- Meet Our Best Matlab Trainer and get best Best MatlabIndustrial Training in Jalandhar & BestMatlabIndustrial Training in Jalandhar
- To Talk to Our Classroom Instructor Please call us +91 99140 77736
Itronix Solutions Placement Assistance for Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar
Being one of the top Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar & Best Matlab Industrial Training in Jalandhar, and a Certified Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, Cisco Partners, Intel Technology Provider, Google Certified Professionals & IBM Certified. Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after the successful completion of the course.
- Itronix Solutions helps to keep you updated with the latest trends and technologies.
- Itronix Solutions helps in updating your resume according to the job or company requirement
- Itronix Solutions helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS. Many of our alumni are working in ValueCoders, ArStudiouz, PixelCrayons, Intel, Space-O Technologies, Technostacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Mindtree Technologies, RIT Solution, Cognizant, Webtunix AI, TCS, Amazon, Facebook, Sasken, CrossML, Infosys, Google, Uber, and Wipro