PCB Training Division focuses on enhancing the knowledge of people through our specially designed programs. This training enables a trained technocrat to fit effectively into the work culture and organization thereby reducing the cycle time of transforming an entry-level employee into a productive employee. This course will show you how you can design boards more effectively and produce professional results. The course provides you with tips and tricks to help you design boards that work the first time. The training includes fundamental library concepts, to the PCB editor environment and the PCB layout process; you will gain hands‐on experience in integrating a source schematic, placing and routing the board and outputting the fabrication data.
COURSE CODE: ITR-701 COURSE DURATION: 6 WEEKS
- PCB Design (Introduction, EDA basics, importance etc.)
- PCB Design flow (Introduction, Environment, procedure etc.)
- Schematic Design (Introduction, design techniques etc.)
- PCB layout (Components pad, footprint, via etc.)
- Net Listing (Concept, DRC etc.)
- Manual and Auto routing (Component placement, track dimension etc.)
- PCB design standard (About IPC, standard, rules etc.)
- PCB Manufacturing (Process, Gerber file generation etc.)
- Working with Live Projects.
CHAPTER 1: SCHEMATIC
- Getting started with Tools
- The Capture work environment
- Starting a project
- Setting up your project
- Design structure
- Placing, editing, and connecting parts and electrical symbols
- Adding and editing graphics and text
- Changing your view of a schematic page
- About libraries and parts
- Creating and editing parts
- About the processing tools
- Preparing to create a netlist
- Creating a netlist
- Creating reports
- Exporting and importing schematic data
CHAPTER 2: PCB DESIGN AND LAYOUT
- What is a PCB and why do we use them
- Physical PCB construction
- PCB Workflow
- Footprint generation
- Parts placement
- Mechanically defined components
- Routing guidelines setting
- PCB Construction (Power and Ground Plane)
- Routing guidelines
- Copper Pour
- DRC Checking
- From Layout to production
CHAPTER 3: LAB
- Schematic capture
- From schematic to PCB
- Parts placement and routing
- Making footprints
- Post Process
WHY CHOOSE US FOR PCB DESIGNING TRAINING IN JALANDHAR?
PCB Designing Training in Jalandhar can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR PCB DESIGNING TRAINING IN JALANDHAR
PCB Designing trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this PCB Designing Training has hands-on experience in PCB Designing, including an immense year of experience teaching PCB Designing training for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top PCB Designing Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for PCB Designing Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for PCB Designing Training in Jalandhar
- PCB Designing training in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best PCB Designing training and placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal PCB Designing training in Jalandhar.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of PCB Designing training in Jalandhar helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for PCB Designing training in Jalandhar.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.