Embedded Design engineer & Linux Device Driver Developer
- The role will be responsible for design, development, testing and productization of embedded solutions
- The role will require significant research from both market and product perspective.
- The work will involve both hardware design and software design.
- The candidate will be part of a team that includes hardware, system and software development.
- Practical knowledge of Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
- Linux device drivers, Embedded Linux, Kernel Porting, RTOS( Vxworks), Industrial PLC linux device driver, device driver, e Linux system programming, IPC, Kernel Porting, C, C++, data structure, ARM9, ARM7, AVR, PIC, Industrial PLC, OrCad, PCB Designing, Board Bring-up, Kernel Programming, Embedded Testing, Linux Shell Scripting
PHP Developers & Web Designers / Android & Iphone Developers
- Experience in PHP, Magento, WordPress etc.
- WordPress development :Theme and individual template development, Plugins
- PHP and HTML development
- Create UI wireframes and graphic design elements
- Establishing UI development standards and best practice
- Experience in defining & realizing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large & complex systems
- Experience in IT including Architecture roles
- Hands-on experience Java/J2EE: Struts/JSF, Spring, EJB, JMS & ORM
- Deep expertise in at least one application server (JBoss | Weblogic server | WebSphere server)
- Experience in SOA definition and realization
- Experience with at least one messaging platform (Websphere MQ | Tibco Rendezvous)
- Experience in using any of the BPM, ESB & Rule engine tools/products
- Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle | DB2 | MySQL)
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments
- Proficient in RIA & Web 2.0 related technologies
- Hands on experience in using Maven, JUnit, JProfiler/JProbe
- Strength in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- Exposure to tools like Rational suit
IT Security Analyst
- Will be giving support to our clients for our product EventTracker.
- Will be responsible for the information security of the clients.
- Monitor security violations, flag potential violations and investigate security incidents bestaucasinosonline.com/nz/
- Manage the SIEM and other security monitoring tools from integration, monitoring, correlating and reporting perspective based on the business needs.
- Will be responsible for Incident management, with knowledge of common probing and attack methods, viruses, botnets and other forms of malware. Correlating events from a Network, OS, Applications or IDS/Firewalls and analyzing them for possible threats.