Learn JAVA Programming Language to develop system/application software, client-server applications that can solve real-world problems. Java Training Course Is Actually Split Into 3 Parts, Java Basics, Core Java & Advanced Java, Here Is The Review For The Complete Syllabus:-
COURSE CODE: ITRC-201 COURSE DURATION:6 WEEKS AND 6 MONTHS COURSE OBJECTIVES:
- It covers Java programming language. The Java course offered by us will help you learn:
- Understand the advantages of JAVA over C++ language
- The concept of class and objects and how to declare class and functions.
- The use of operators and their overloading, comparison, data conversion, etc.
- Exceptions and error handling
- Describes the concept of OOPS and its terminology including encapsulation, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, virtual functions etc.
- Introduce the concept of constructors and destructors
- Tells about exception Handling, streams, and strings
- Understand the main strategies and several Design Patterns to build the simplest, most flexible and reliable Java code
- To write programs, you will need a software referred to as an editor. Initially, we suggest you write code on notepad thereafter after getting the basic knowledge of path setting we will move ahead to the NETBEANS Integrated Development Environment ( IDE )
- The concept of threads, applets, collections and many more.
CHAPTER 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF JAVA
- Java – How Exactly where as well as For what reason?
- History as well as Popular features of Java
- Internals of Java Program
- the main difference between JDK, JRE together with JVM
- built-in Information of JVM
- Variables together with DataTypes
- Unicode Method
- Naming Convention
CHAPTER 2: THE JAVA ENVIRONMENT
- The installation of Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Design
CHAPTER 3: OOPS CONCEPTS
- the main advantage of OOPs
- Object and classes
- Method Overloading
- a static variable, method, block, and class
- this keyword
- Aggregation as well as Composition
- Method Overriding
- super keyword
- final keyword
- Runtime Polymorphism
- static as well as Dynamic binding
- Abstract class together with Interface
- Downcasting with instanceof operator
- Packages with Access Modifiers
- Object class
- Java Array
- Call By Value together with Call By Reference
- Creating API Document
CHAPTER 4: ARRAY AND STRING
- Describing an Array
- Initializing & Using Array
- Multi-Dimensional Array
- Operations on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Making use of Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Building Strings making use of StringBuffer
CHAPTER 5: EXCEPTION HANDLING
- Exception Handling: Definition?
- try and catch block
- Multiple catch block
- Nested try
- finally, block
- throw and throws keyword
- Exception Handling with Method Overriding
- In-built and User-Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
CHAPTER 6: THREADS
- Learning Threads
- Thread Life-Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Connectivity of Threads
- Important Element in Thread -DeadLock
- Sleeping a thread
- Joining a thread
- Thread Priority
- Garbage Collection
- Runnable class
CHAPTER 7: INPUT AND OUTPUT STREAM
- File Output Stream & File Input Stream
- Byte Array Input/Output Stream
- Sequence Input Stream
- Buffered Output Stream & Buffered Input Stream
- File Writer & File Reader
- Char Array Writer
- Input from the keyboard by Input Stream Reader
- Print Stream class
- Print Writer class
- Reading and Writing data simultaneously
- Data Input Stream and Data Output Stream
CHAPTER 8: COLLECTION FRAMEWORK
- ArrayList class
- LinkedList class
- ListIterator interface
- HashSet class
- LinkedHashSet class
- TreeSet class
- PriorityQueue class
- ArrayDeque class
- Map interface
- HashMap class
- LinkedHashMap class
- TreeMap class
- Hashtable class
CHAPTER 9: APPLETS AND SWING
- Applet Architecture
- Basics of Swing
- JButton class
- JRadioButton class
- JTextArea class
- JComboBox class
- JTable class
- JColorChooser class
- JProgressBar class
- JSlider class
- Digital Watch
- Graphics in swing
- Displaying Image
- Edit Menu for Notepad
- Open Dialog Box
- Creating Notepad
- Creating Games and applications
CHAPTER 10: JDBC
- JDBC Drivers
- Steps to connect to the database
- Connectivity with Oracle
- Connectivity with MySQL
- Connectivity with Access without DSN
- Connection interface
- Statement interface
- ResultSet interface
- Storing image
- Retrieving image
- Storing file
- Retrieving file
- Stored procedures and functions
- Transaction Management
- Batch Processing
- JDBC New Features
CHAPTER 11: NETWORKING
- Socket Programming
- URL class
- Displaying data on a web page
- InetAddress class
- DatagramSocket and DatagramPacket
- Two-way communication
CHAPTER 12: SERVERS
- Apache Tomcat
- Glassfish Server
- JBoss Server
- Weblogic Server
CHAPTER 13: INTRODUCTION TO JAVAEE
- Overview of the JavaEE Architecture
- 1 tier
- 2 tier
- 3 tier
- N tier
- JavaEE Key Standards
- Web Technology
CHAPTER 14: RMI (REMOTE METHOD INVOCATION)
- RMI overview
- RMI architecture
- Example demonstrating RMI Steps to create a servlet
WHY CHOOSE US FOR CORE JAVA TRAINING IN JALANDHAR?
Core Java Training in Jalandhar can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR CORE JAVA TRAINING IN JALANDHAR
Core Java trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this Core Java has hands-on experience in Core Java, including an immense year of experience teaching Core Java for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top Core Java Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Facebook, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Core Java Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for Core Java Training in Jalandhar
- Core Java training in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best Core Java training and placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal Core Java training in Jalandhar.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Core Java training in Jalandhar helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Core Java training in Jalandhar.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.