Introduction to Penetration Testing
- What is Penetration Testing
- Basics of Penetration TestinG
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Steps of Penetration Testing
- Goals to Achieve the Penetration Testing
- Methodologies of Penetration Testing
Working on Network Technologies (Using Packet Tracer)
- Introduction to Networks (basics)
- Difference between OSI and TCP model
- IP addressing in depth
- Demo of Three Way Handshaking
- What is an IP?
- Types of Address
- Public IP address
- Private IP address
- Demos of Public and Private IP address
- Calculation of subnets/Subnet Mask
- Usage of Switches/ Routers/Hubs in practical scenarios
- Building up of Network Topologies
- Collisions and Broadcast Domains
Routers in Depth (Demos in Packet Tracer)
- What are Routers??
- Routing in details
- Tools for networking
- Static and Dynamic Routing
- OSPF (open shortest path first)
- RIP (Routing Information Protocol)
- EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol)
Switches in depth (Demos in packet tracer)
- Working of a Switch
- LAN Switching
- VLANs (in depth)
- Introduction to VLAN’s
- Access Ports and Trunk Ports
- Configuring VLAN’s in Packet Tracer
- Native VLANs
- Inter-VLAN Routing
- Switch Security
- Port Security
- VTP (Virtual LAN Trunk Protocol)
- Working of VTP
- VTP Modes
- Configuring of VTP
- STP (Spanning Tree Protocol)
- Working of STP
- Configuring of STP
- NAT (Network Address Translations)
- What is NAT?
- Real-time Scenarios of using NAT
- Types of NAT
- Configuring of Static NAT
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- Introduction to DHCP
- Configuring of DHCP
- Introduction to Ports
- Working of Ports
- Types of Interfaces and ports
- Scanning of Ports (using Nmap and Nessus)
- Demo of Services running on ports
OS Hardening for Penetration Testing
- Introduction to LINUX
- Basic commands usage in LINUX
- Programming Basics in LINUX
- Cracking of roots in LINUX
- Difference between LINUX and windows
ARP (Address Resolution Protocol)
- Introduction to ARP
- Working of ARP
- Traffic Analysis (Using Wireshark)
- Introduction to Sniffing
DOS AND DDOS (Denial of Service and Distributed Denial of Service)
- Introduction to Denial of Service
- Introduction to Distributed Denial of Service
- Difference between both of them
- Practical Demonstration of DOS
- Practical Demonstration of DDOS
- IPSEC Policy
- Introduction to IPSEC
- Depth Study of IPSEC
- Creation of Policy to protect against DOS attacks
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Symmetric Key Cryptography
- Public Key Cryptography
- Methodologies of Cryptography
- Advanced Ceaser Cipher
- Morse Code
- Transposition Cipher
- Rail-Fence Cipher
- Cryptanalysis of Ciphers (Using Frequency Analysis)
- Fiesta Ciphers
- DES (Data Encryption Standards)
- Introduction to DES
- Working of DES
- Round Structure of DES
- Key Management Structure
- Demonstration of DES
- Double DES
- Meet In the Middle Attack
- AES (Advanced Encryption Standards)
- Introduction to AES
- Working of AES
- Round Structure of AES
- Key Management Structure
- Demonstration of AES
- Vulnerabilities of DES and AES
- Exploiting the vulnerabilities to AES and DES
- Hash Functions
- Introduction to Hash Functions
- SHA (Secure Hash Algorithms)
- MD5 (Message Detection Algorithms)
- Attacks on Hash Functions
Intrusion Detection System
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection System
- Types of Intrusion Detection System
- Working of Intrusion Detection System
- Practical Demonstration of Intrusion Detection System
- Generating Alerts even on PING attacks
- Track Down of Attacker
Advanced Intrusion Detection System
- Introduction to AIDE
- Working of AIDE
- PGP and GPG Encryptions
- Demonstration of AIDE
- Detection of Added Trojans or viruses by attackers
- Audition of Any file
Wireless Penetration Testing
- Introduction to Wireless
- Types of Wireless Networks
- Working of Wireless Networks
- Working of Frequencies
- Divisions of Multiple Access
- In-depth Study of WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Handshaking of Open Authentication
- 3-way Handshaking of WEP
- 4-way Handshaking of WPA/WPA2
- Vulnerabilities of WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Exploitation of WEP/WPA/WPA2
Generation of Report
WHY CHOOSE US FOR NETWORK PENETRATION TESTING TRAINING IN JALANDHAR?
Network Penetration Testing Training in Jalandhar can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR NETWORK PENETRATION TESTING TRAINING IN JALANDHAR
Network Penetration Testing trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this Network Penetration Testing has hands-on experience in Network Penetration Testing, including an immense year of experience teaching Network Penetration Testing for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top Network Penetration Testing Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Youtube, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Network Penetration Testing Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for Network Penetration Testing Training in Jalandhar
- Network Penetration Testing training in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best Network Penetration Testing training and placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal Network Penetration Testing training in Jalandhar.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Network Penetration Testing training in Jalandhar helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Network Penetration Testing training in Jalandhar.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.