Become an AI and Machine Learning Expert with India’s No.1 AI Program in Mohali
ADVANCED DATA SCIENCE & MACHINE LEARNING COURSE” in Mohali
We are offering 3 different courses for Data Science, Machine Learning & Deep Learning:
-Executive Data Science Course
-Advance Data Science & Machine Learning Course
-Masters in Machine Learning
Executive Data Science Course in Mohali
Suitable for top executives/managers/learning enthusiasts to get a hawk-eye view & have an overall understanding of Data Science & other related concepts without programming.
- History of Data Science
- Illustration of how Data Science & Analytics are used across different sectors
- Practical understanding of methods used by data scientist
- Statistical thinking and conditional probability
- Machine learning and algorithms
- Effective approaches for data visualization
- Glimpse of usage of Natural Language Processing (NLP) & other emerging technologies
Advanced Data Science & Machine Learning Course in Mohali
It is the best Data Science Course in Mohali for professionals looking to change domain, wanting to embrace the AI revolution or seeking a job. It’s an extensive course with 4-6 industrial projects and with one strategic intent of making candidates ready to deploy.
- Intro to Data Science & Python
- Statistics & Probabilities – Frequentist & Bayesian
- Intro to Big Data tools
- Exploratory Data Analysis [ Data Analytics, Data Wrangling & Munging ]
- Visualization Tools – Python & Tableau
- Advanced Machine Learning with Optimization
- Scalable AI
- Intro to Deep Learning & ANN
- Computer Vision – CNN
- Concepts of NLP – RNN
- Tools: Bokeh, MatplotLib, IPython, Jupyter, MySQL, NLTK, NumPy, SciKit-Learn, Pandas, Pytorch etc
Masters in Machine Learning Training in Mohali
It is one of the best Machine Learning Course in Mohali. This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, Deep Learning, data mining, and statistical pattern recognition. They offer best Machine Learning training in Bangalore as the course will also draw from numerous case studies and applications, so that you’ll also learn how to apply learning algorithms to build smart AI systems, text understanding, computer vision applications, medical informatics, audio, database mining, and other areas.
- Probability Theory (Recap), Linear Algebra (Recap), Convex Optimization (Recap), Introduction: Statistical Decision Theory – Regression, Statistical Decision Theory -Classification, Bias Variance, Expectations and calculus (recap)
- Linear Regression, Polynomial Basis Functions, Ridge and Lasso, Multivariate Regression, Subset Selection, Shrinkage Methods, Principal Component Regression, Partial Least squares, Bayesian Regression, Linear Classification, Logistic Regression, LDA, Naive Bayes
- SVM, Perceptron, Neural Networks – Introduction, Perceptron Learning, Neural Networks – Backpropagation, Neural Networks – Initialization, Training & Validation, Parameter Estimation, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Applications in Computer Vision and NLP
- Decision Trees, Regression Tree, Decision Trees – Stopping Criterion & Pruning, Loss functions, Bootstrapping & Cross Validation, Class Evaluation Measures, ROC curve, MDL, Ensemble Methods – Bagging, Ensemble Methods – Boosting, Gradient Boosting, Random Forests, Multi-class Classification, XGBOOST
- Undirected Graphical Models, HMM, PCA, T-SNE, Hierarchical Clustering, CURE Algorithm, Density-based Clustering, Gaussian Mixture Models and Expectation-Maximization(K-means and Spectral Clustering), Learning Theory, Introduction to Reinforcement Learning) and FINAL PROJECT.
Deep Learning Training Syllabus
Itronix Solutions simple and structured Deep Learning Course in Mohali will help demystify all the advanced concepts at ease.
This course is taught by IISC PHD grads, who are India’s best Deep Learning researchers and have years of experience in conducting workshops in multiple MNCs including Qualcomm and NVidia.
You will learn programming skills like TensorFlow, Scikit Learn and Keras in detail in this Deep Learning training in Bangalore. Since they follow PBL, you will team with other learners to solve real life Deep Learning problems, which will help you create the essential critical thinking and team building required for industry. You will master the concepts like Deep Neural Networks, CNNs, RNNs, image recognition and NLP.
Module 1: Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Introduction to deep learning
- Neural Networks Basics
- Shallow neural networks
- Deep Neural Networks
Module 2: Improving Deep Neural Networks
- Practical aspects of Deep Learning
- Optimization algorithms
- Hyper-parameter tuning, Batch Normalization and Programming Frameworks
Module 3: CNNs : Convolutional Neural Networks Sequence Models
- Recurrent Neural networks
- Natural Language Processing & Word Embedding
- Sequence models & Attention mechanism
- Foundations of Convolutional Neural Networks
- Deep convolutional models: case studies
- Object detection
- Special applications: Face recognition & Neural style transfer
Learn Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with hands-on projects and learning support, all designed to help you become an expert.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is the application of artificial intelligence, this concept which allows the machine to determine from examples and experience, without being especially programmed. Instead of you writing every code, do you feed data to the universal algorithm, and the algorithm/ machine frames the logic based on the given data. Machine Learning is a subdivision of AI which targets mainly on machine learning from their training and making indications based on its practice.
What is Machine Learning Tool?
Machine learning is used when executing algorithms and programmes are not possible. It is used in the Search engine, data mining, spam detection, character recognition. Here are we have different types of machine learning tools. Shogun is the oldest tool for machine learning.
Types of Machine learning work?
In Machine learning, we have two types of techniques
supervised learning: Frame a model that prepares indications based on data in the existence of uncertainty. supervised learning algorithm takes a common set of input data and common responses to the data, Use managed training if you have known data for the output you are demanding to forecast.
Unsupervised Learning: In this, it catches private arrangements in data. It is used to draw inferences from data sets consisting of input data without characterizing responses.
What is the difference between Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence?
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are the terms of computer science. This article takes up a few points on the basis of which we can discriminate between these two terms.
Artificial Intelligence :
The word Artificial Intelligence contains two words “Artificial” and “Intelligence”. Artificial indicates to something which is made by human or nonessential thing and Intelligence means the capability to find out or is not a system, but it is implemented in the system. According to this an intelligence where we want to add all the efficiency to a machine that humans contain.
Machine Learning :
The machine can learn by its own without being especially programmed. It is a function of AI that implements the system the ability to automatically learn and boost from experience. Here we can bring out a program by combining the input and output of that program.
Why Python is good For Machine Learning?
Python has a well-heeled library, it is also object-oriented and it is easy to program. It can also be used as a fronted language. That’s why it is used in artificial intelligence. Other than AI it is also used in machine learning, soft computing, and also used as web scripting or in Ethical hacking.
The below video gives information about review on Itronix Solutions:
Is python Used in Machine Learning?
Python language is one of the most flexible languages and can be used for numerous functions, Python does consist of specific libraries for machine learning namely spicy and numpy which great for linear algebra and getting to know kernel methods of machine learning.
What is real-time Machine Learning?
The Background of machine learning is a little difficult to understand. In the real-time machine learning progress, the traditional algorithms absorb bit extra time to process data in order to design a separate model opposed to which the future set of data can be juxtaposed.
Top 8 Business Benefits of Machine Learning
- Facilitates Product Marketing and Assists in Proper Sales Forecasts
- Facilitates Accurate Medical Predictions and Diagnoses
- Simplifies Time-Intensive Documentation in Data Entry
- Improves Precision of Financial Rules and Models
- Easy Spam Detection
- Increases the Efficiency of Predictive Maintenance in the Manufacturing Industry
- Better Client Segmentation and Proper Lifetime Value Prediction
- justifying the Right Product
Future of Machine Learning?
Machine Learning Target on the improvement of computer programs and the main aim is to allow computers to learn automatically without human mediation. Google declared “Machine Learning is the future,” and the future of Machine Learning is going to be very luminous.
Applications of Applications
- Virtual Personal Assistants
- Predictions while Commuting
- Video Surveillance
- Social Media Services
- Email Spam and Malware Filtering
- Online Customer Support
- Search Engine Result Refining
- Product Recommendations
- Online Scam Detection