- Introduction to Linux
- History of LINUX
- Planning your Installation
- Issues with Software’s
- Issues with hardware
- Installation of LINUX
- Updation and Registration of LINUX
- Some basic commands of LINUX (cover almost each and every command from A-Z)
Part-II Network Administration in LINUX
- Introduction to Networks
- Introduction to OSI And TCP model
- Introduction to IP addressing
- Introduction to DNS
- Introduction to DHCP
- Configuring of Complete network in Linux (giving network pool, DHCP, Gateway and DNS)
- Introduction to SSH, telnet and its configuration
- Introduction to Apache server and its configuration
Part-III Red Hat Package Manager
- Complete Introduction to RPM
- Working to RPM
- Manuals for RPMs
- Introduction to tar files and their configurations
- Configuring of Webmin
- Introduction to Webmin
- Working of Webmin
- Linux to Rescue and Recovery Process
Part-IV File Systems and User Administrations
- User Administration in LINUX
- Administration of File System
- Linux Essentials
- Configuring of services for file sharing
- The configuration of files and basic services
- User Administration and User Environment
- Administration of Groups, quotas and other privileges
- The Network Filesystem (NIS)
Part-V Web Administration in LINUX
- Configuring of SQL servers
- Programming for SQL servers
- Creation of databases
- Programming section
- Introduction to programming
- Execution of programs in LINUX
- Creation of Parent/Child processes
- Creation of makefiles in LINUX
- Creation of configuration files in LINUX
- Execution of those files in LINUX
- Execution of lock file programming
- Linking of databases to programming files.
- THE LINUX KERNEL – Part I
- The Linux Kernel – Part II
- The APACHE Web-server configuration
- Banners having issue and motd
- Running of Mail services
- Working of Mail Services
- Pre-configured mail services in LINUX
- Sending of Mails on Linux hosted servers
Part-VI Security Administration in LINUX
- Introduction to Linux Security
- Introduction to GRUB
- Working of GRUB
- Hacking into GRUB and Kernel
- Escalation of ROOT Privileges
- Patching of GRUB
- Introduction to NIS server
- Creation of Master Server and Slaves using the NIS server
- Creation of Chatter and Lsattr
- Creation of NTP server and their security
- Cryptography related to LINUX
- Encryption and decryption of data using gpg encryption
- Sashing of the stack
- The opening of vulnerable code in the debugger
- Exploitation of vulnerable code
- Showcase of stacks, memory locations and other pointers in memory locations
- Patching of those vulnerabilities
WHY CHOOSE US FOR LINUX ADMINISTRATION TRAINING IN JALANDHAR?
Linux Administration Training in Jalandhar can become the best career option for students and it has some reason to sat this phrase.
- We provide flexible class timings according to student’s convenience and availability.
- We support any training with more practical sessions & real-time scenarios.
- Our way of training makes the student capable of working on live projects & latest technologies.
ITRONIX TRAINER’s PROFILE FOR LINUX ADMINISTRATION TRAINING IN JALANDHAR
Linux Administration trainers at ITRONIX SOLUTIONS:
- Our Expertise is fully up-to-date in the subjects & have hands-on experience in real-world industry application.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Our expertise is certified in their particular field.
- Have received awards from top leading brands & our partner like Google, IBM, Microsoft & Intel.
- Our trainer for this Linux Administration has hands-on experience in Linux Administration, including an immense year of experience teaching Linux Administration for entrepreneurs and professionals.
ITRONIX’S Placement Assistance
Being one of the top Linux Administration Training Institute and a Certified Google Partner, Itronix Solutions deals with 100% Job Placements for Eligible Students after successful completion of the course.
- ITRONIX helps in Learn how to keep yourself updated with latest trends and technologies.
- ITRONIX helps in updating your resume according to the job requirement
- ITRONIX helps in sorting and training the candidates according to company requirement.
- ITRONIX helps in Interview Training Questions and Answers, Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- ITRONIX helps in providing placement assistance in top IT FIRMS like Google, Youtube, Sasken, Amazon, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Intel, Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Accenture and many more.
ITRONIX SOLUTIONS Course duration for Linux Administration Industrial Training in Jalandhar
- Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
- Regular Classes(Morning, Daytime & Evening)
- Weekend Training Classes(Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Top 25 Reasons to Choose ITRONIX for Linux Administration Training in Jalandhar
- Linux Administration training in Jalandhar is designed according to current IT field scenarios.
- We offer the best Linux Administration training and placement in Jalandhar with well-defined training modules & curriculum
- We facilitate regular, weekend and personal Linux Administration training in Jalandhar.
- We have one of the biggest team of certified expertise with 7+ years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Linux Administration training in Jalandhar helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with fully equipped &latest equipment’s.
- 24×7 lab facility. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited period of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads. We have the latest labs equipment.
- Weekly Group Discussions.
- On training included mock test series, interview preparation, group discussions
- Free of cost weekly seminars on personality development & personal presentation.
- A series of Study Material provided: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and live Projects.
- PG/Flats facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for Linux Administration training in Jalandhar.
- 24*7 assistance from our expertise.
- Globally recognized course completion certification.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical ’s, Absolutely Free.
- Doubt Sessions on weekends.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention and guidance by our trainers.
- Instructors help students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking, Paytm, Google Pay.
- We are committed to helping students achieving their desired goals
- Our years of experience helps us in delivering true value solutions to students, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
- Success in ITRONIX SOLUTIONS gives students admission to the world’s best MNC’s
- ITRONIX SOLUTIONS is passionate about the education of students, this factor makes us an extremely popular & first choice for learners.